Have you enjoyed Easter Sunday? I hope so!!
Here we had some sunny days ... but it's so cold...
Spring, where are you?
For my new project for the current Lawnscaping challenge,
I wanted to use some bright & summery colors...
I'm soooo ready for Spring & Summer!! I need some sunshine! :))
Here are my projects; I made a round card and a matching gift tag!!
For this card I was totally inspired by Kelly Marie from Lawn Fawn.
She makes awesome (round) cards... Thanks for inspiring me...again!!
I did an embossing combo:
dry embossing & heat embossing.
- white cardstock - red paper - orange paper
- Neenah solar white (for the sentiment)
- Lawn Fawn paper: Pink Lemonade (petite paper pad)
- Lawn Fawn clear stamps: Happy everything - Here's the scoop
- Lawn trimmings
- Memento tuxedo black
- red embossing powder (WoW)
- Copic ciao & Flexmarkers
- heat gun
- Spellbinders dies: Petite scalloped circles large - Standard circles
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss dots
- Martha Stewart mini score board
- foam squares
- white gelpen (Pentel)
- Distress Marker: Spiced marmelade
- Distress Stickles: Barn door
Thanks for popping by today!!
Have a great week!!
hugs . . .