Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday ... Embossing combo ...

Hello!!
Have you enjoyed Easter Sunday? I hope so!! 
Here we had some sunny days ... but it's so cold...
Spring, where are you?
For my new project for the current Lawnscaping challenge, 
I wanted to use some bright & summery colors... 
I'm soooo ready for Spring & Summer!! I need some sunshine!  :))




Here are my projects; I made a round card and a matching gift tag!!
For this card I was totally inspired by Kelly Marie from Lawn Fawn.
She makes awesome (round) cards... Thanks for inspiring me...again!! 




I did an embossing combo:
dry embossing & heat embossing.





* supplies:
- white cardstock - red paper - orange paper
- Neenah solar white (for the sentiment)
- Lawn Fawn paper: Pink Lemonade (petite paper pad)
- Lawn Fawn clear stamps: Happy everything - Here's the scoop
- Lawn trimmings
- Memento tuxedo black 
- VersaMark
- red embossing powder (WoW)
- Copic ciao & Flexmarkers
- heat gun
- Cuttlebug
- Spellbinders dies: Petite scalloped circles large - Standard circles
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss dots
- Martha Stewart mini score board
- foam squares
- white gelpen (Pentel)
- Distress Marker: Spiced marmelade
- Distress Stickles: Barn door


Thanks for popping by today!!
Have a great week!!

hugs . . .

lenny

8 comments:

  1. Lenny these are just too cute... so creative and just fun.. love them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, summery pair of cards! Love all the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper CUTE!! I love the bright and happy color combo, Lenny! You are so talented and creative! Please keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love when gifts are embellished with papercrafting things. You did a great job here!!! Love these....so very cute!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Lenny, love the bright cheery colors:-)
    I'm waiting for the sun to shine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, fabulous! i love it! the colors are so fun and i love the card/tag set. you're so good at those! of course thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome little party set! You always blow me away, lady. So glad to have you play with us at Lawnscaping! I always look so forward to seeing what you'll create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!
It brightens my day! I hope you have a nice day too!!!
Thanks ...